There are some important tools that car owners need to have as they enjoy their ride to work or for business. Whether you drive a car, truck or SUV, there are a number of tools that you ought to have for preparedness. One of the most crucial tools that a river should possess in their car is a service jack. Other motorists call it a car jack or garage jack, depending on where it’s kept most. Besides one having this tool, some mechanical knowledge is needed for efficient utilization. But in most cases, people use common sense and end up using it correctly without going for mechanical classes. In this Arcan floor jack review article we have selected top 3 Arcan jacks.
The question that many ask is what is the best floor jack brand on the market? With a number of trolley jacks available, it is vital to choose from the best brand. Arcan floor jacks are regarded as one of the best by many. They are durably made and the manufacturer ensures that every detail is not taken for granted. Normally, the Arcan service jacks are made of quality aluminum metal and are very stable. In addition to that, the Arcan car jacks are highly portable and they come in a variety of models to suit different people’s needs.
Factors that make Arcan floor jack to be regarded as the best
Ever wondered why Arcan garage jacks are considered as the best, think no more as we’ve highlighted for you the different factors that make Arcan to be way above the rest. These are as follows:
Sturdy construction – the Arcan floor jacks are sturdily made from aluminum metal to provide the toughness that is heavily needed for longevity. The side plates are thick and will lift the load with much ease. Unlike other service jacks, these are usually made with metal parts which make them to be stronger and withstand the load.
Portability – when it comes to lifting your vehicle to a higher level, the weight of the garage jack really counts. The Arcan auto jacks weigh less when compared to other high quality and heavy duty jacks. This is because they are made up of aluminum metal which is light when compared to steel or other kinds of metals. Also, the easily maneuverable car jack has rear wheels and front wheels that ensure smooth movement of the trolley jack. The Powerzone jack has similar functionality and portable as well.
Safe to use – some jacks lack safety measures but the Arcan brand has left nothing to chance. It has bypass and overload valves that prevent excess extension of the hydraulic ram, thus safely preventing the user from utilizing the service jack beyond its recommended capacity.
Offer warranty – apart from the excellent features that the jack offers, it as well complies with the 2009 ASME PALD standard, in addition, the manufacturer gives buyers of its floor jacks a one year limited warranty. Therefore, they can be able to return the tool if they think it doesn’t meet their demands or when it has some defects.
Top Arcan floor jack review
There are various Arcan auto jacks, but in this review, we’re going to discuss about 3 of them. These were keenly chosen after going through various reviews and researching on different websites for the best Arcan floor jack reviews.
Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack – 3 Ton capacity
The Arcan ALJ3t aluminum floor jack is a 3 ton capacity jack made from aluminum metal. It comes with thick side plates for added strength and it’s lightweight for easy pushing and carrying. It comes with a very efficient and quick rise system to lift the car to a maximum height within the shortest time possible. The low profile service jack has reinforced lift arm and is highly suitable for lifting cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. Made by a reliable brand, you can rely on this jack to offer your car with great support. In addition, Arcan brand offers its buyers a one year limited warranty.
- Piston dust shields
- 3 ton capacity
- Bypass and overload valves
- Dual pump pistons
- Reinforced lift arm
- Thick frame side plates
- 2-pc handle and rubber grip
- 1 year limited warranty
- It has two piece handle for easy handling of the equipment
- Arcan ALJ3T is durably made to provide added strength and last longer
- It is lightweight for easy movement under the car or within the garage
- It comes with bypass and overload valves to prevent extra extension of hydraulic ram and provide safety.
- Poor bolts make it somehow difficult to control
Arcan ALJ2T Aluminum Floor Jack – 2 Ton capacity
For those who want a slightly heavier service jack, the Arcan ALJ2T aluminum floor jack can turn out to be the best choice. It is made up of lightweight aluminum metal which is as well durable. The 2 ton capacity car jack comes with a 2 piece handle with a nice grip for easy handling of the jack. The thick frame side plates enable the jack to lift cars of different makes and weight. In addition, the manufacturer provides a one year limited warranty to the purchasers of the garage jack.
- Two stage quick lift
- 2 ton capacity
- 2 piece handle
- Dual pump pistons
- Thick frame side plates
- Meets ANSI/ASME and PALD standards
- One year limited warranty
- It is made of a durable and lightweight aluminum metal that ensures it lasts long.
- It has a 2 piece handle with a rubber grip for easy handling of the service jack
- The thick side frames makes the trolley jack to give the much needed support in lifting different cars.
- It meets the ASME/ANSI and PALD standards which makes it to be very safe to use
- Arcan ALJ2T is suitable for use on different cars, SUVs, trucks and vans.
- It can be easily maneuvered with its rear and front wheels.
- The handles aren’t the best designed
Arcan XL20 Low Profile steel service jack – 2 Ton capacity
Last but not least, the Arcan XL20 low profile steel service jack is a 2 ton capacity tool with outstanding features. It is versatile in use as it can lift different vehicles with low profile ones included. The compact design makes this jack to be easily fitted under your vehicle and also for simple storage. It has a safety valve and complies with the ASME PALD 2009 standards.
Check Amazon To View Current Pricing & Availability
- Dual pump
- Complies with the ASME PALD 2009 standard
- Compact design
- Universal joint release mechanism
- Low profile steel jack
- Safety valve
- One year limited warranty
- The jack meets the industry’s leading safety regulation for lifting equipment which is the ASME and PALD standard.
- It is durably made from steel metal to lift different weights
- Suitable for both professionals and enthusiastic drivers
- It is cheaper compared to other brands with the same features
- Slightly cheaper than other designs on the market
- It is versatile in nature as it can be applied even on low profile vehicles
- Requires regular maintenance to release trapped air
From the above information on Arcan service jacks, it is very clear that these jacks are one of the best with regard to the features they offer the user. Not only are these floor jacks sturdily built, but they as well offer safety to users and can be relied on when working under your car. Despite them being highly priced, the Arcan floor jacks offer you the best services and you won’t feel the pinch. Choose from the above 3 Arcan service jack that we’ve discussed above if you want the best.