Whether you want a simple DIY type of scan tool or a professional type diagnostic scanner, Autel is the brand to look for. Among their high-quality scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite OBD2 scanner is one of the best. The Autel Maxisys elite scan tool(Upgraded Version of Autel MS908P Pro) is a full OBD2 automotive scanner. It has a 1.8GHz code-core processor that provides the user with quick operation speed and a quick diagnosis. This is an advanced OBD2 Automotive Scanner and an essential tool for auto mechanics. Read this Autel Maxisys Elite review to know more about this scanner.
Autel is a leading scanner brand and offers some of the most versatile diagnostic scan tools on the market. They have both low-cost and high-end tools to offer.
Technical specifications of the Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool
Autel Maxisys Elite
|Works:||ALL 1996 and later vehicles|
|Display:||Retina display (2048×1536 dpi)|
|Check Engine Light(MIL):||Yes|
|Reads, stores Data:||Yes|
|Playbacks live sensor data:||Yes|
|Clears codes & resets monitors:||Yes|
|Batteries:||One Lithium Polymer batteries required|
|Views freeze frame data:||Yes|
|Remote Control Tech Support:||Yes|
|Real-Time push message notifications:||Yes|
|Processor:||NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU|
|Memory:||2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory|
|Camera:||Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Sensors:||Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery:||3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption:||Max 20W|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to +70°C|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to +55°C|
|Models:||More than 80 US domestic, Asian and European|
|Dimensions:||25.6 x 7.5 x 16.9 inches|
|Get transmission codes:||Yes|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
Moreover, it is powered by a 13600mA lithium polymer battery and has a RAM of 2GB. Connect the device to your car via Bluetooth and update it via WiFi connectivity. This model is more advanced than the Autel Maxisys MS906, which review is here. The Autel Elite scan tool supports more than 80 different car brands. Also, Autel offers buyers of this product a 2-years free update.
Autel Maxisys Elite Review (Video):
Features of Autel Maxisys Elite scan tool
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Full OBD2 automotive scanner
- Grease and water-resistant
- 2GB RAM and 32 GB embedded memory
- 8 GHz code-core processor speed
- 7-inch Retina display with 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Powered by 13600mA lithium-polymer battery
- Compatible with over 80 US domestic, Asian, and European makes and models
Why use the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner
Summary of Contents
- 1 Technical specifications of the Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool
- 2 Autel Maxisys Elite Review (Video):
- 3 Features of Autel Maxisys Elite scan tool
- 4 Why use the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner
- 5 Shortcomings of the Autel Maxisys elite code reader
- 6 Summary
Considerate design and sturdy construction
The Autel Maxisys elite code reader is not only a quality diagnostic scan tool, but it is also well built. Its design is wonderful and will fit in your hands easily. The device can defy grease and water, which are some of the things that it is likely to encounter during use.
Portable and smart
The Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is lightweight and portable. This makes it easy to carry from one place to another. Also, it has some outstanding features like automatically read VIN, one-click upgrade, and Autel cloud technology that offers you support anytime, anywhere.
the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner is ergonomically created to allow the user to have a simple time handling it. It has rubberized outer protection and durable internal housing. In addition to the ergonomic design, it has a large TFT screen for easy displaying of fault codes and other info on the device.
Fast and accurate
For the quick reading of trouble codes and other functions, this is the ideal code reader. The Autel Maxisys elite scanner supports first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and faults, errors, and one-stop multitasking created for the ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, client info, and car records properly organized.
Wide vehicle coverage
The Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is one of the most versatile diagnostic code readers on the market. It covers more than 80 US domestic, Asian, and European makes and models. Check and determine if it is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing it.
Connects you to other technicians
This scan tool comes with a Maxifix platform that allows you to network with other professional technicians and access a huge database of repair, diagnostic tips, and processes, and you can as well have data feedback and management via this platform and get several repair work completed.
Automatic system and software update
This code reader has an automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications through the internet with instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere, and interactive data logging session allows direct contact with Autel.
It offers advanced ECU coding and programming
- The scan tool functions very fast and efficiently with the NVIDIA Tegra” 4 Quad-core processor 1.8GHz. Actually, it has a bootup time of around 20 seconds. With such a feature, you are able to have a wonderful diagnostic experience.
- It performs tire pressure reset, which makes up or replaces the tire. Also, it tells the ECU that the tire pressure returned to normal and keeps all the data in a record.
Shortcomings of the Autel Maxisys elite code reader
- Updating the Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is very troublesome, and it may even cause the device to crash.
- The price is high but lower than the OTC Evolve advanced scanning device.
- The tool doesn’t function on all the vehicles listed, and it is important that you check compatibility with your car model before buying it.
- Autel lacks good customer care, which is a setback. The user has to send an email and wait for the manufacturer to respond.
This is a high-end diagnostic code reader that performs a wide range of functions and is suitable for professional mechanics and technicians. It has lots of excellent features like the MaxiFix platform, Autel cloud technology, OE-level functionality, NIVIDIA Tegra” 4 Quad-core processor 1.8 GHz. In addition, it performs various functions such as SAS reset, tire pressure reset, injector programming, coding function, online ECU programming, and many others. The scan tool is easy to use with the large TFT screen with a resolution of 2048 by 1536. On purchase, the manufacturer offers 2-years free updates. I hope you have gotten a clear idea of this Autel Maxisys Elite review article.