A service jack is among the most vital tools to have in your car. It helps repair your tires, change brake rotors, and repair and maintain various car parts. For this reason, finding the best car jack for your car is really vital. There are those that are lightweight, while others are heavy. Also, they differ in models and brands. Therefore, it is crucial to select the best garage jack for your car so that you can lift it to the maximum recommended height, and it should be able to hold the weight of your car. In this Torin floor jack review article, we have listed the top four Torin floor jacks.
Summary of Contents
Best 4 Torin Floor Jack Review 2023
With a wide range of Torin garage jacks to choose from, we’ve compiled a list of the best Torin jacks as follows:
Torin Big Red T83006 Steel SUV service Jack (Our top pick)
For individuals looking for a service jack that can lift loads of at least 3 tons, the Torin Big Red T83006 jack is the best choice for you.
It is made of high-quality and durable steel and has an ergonomic handle for simple handling. It meets the ASME standards and has integrated overload protection.
- Positive locking safety release
- High-grade steel
- Integrated overload protection
- Large saddle surface
- 3-ton capacity
- Ergonomic handle
- It meets the ASME standard rating
- Torin T83006 has a nice and ergonomic handle that makes the handling of the floor jack easy.
- It is sturdily made with high-grade steel metal.
- It has a safety feature, which is the positive locking safety release to prevent lifting loads in excess capacity.
- The strong steel construction enables the jack to lift heavy loads
Torin Big Red T83002 Pro Series Heavy-duty floor jack
This is one of the best heavy-duty floor jacks. It is well made to handle different types of vehicles with SUVs and trucks included. The service jack comes with a wide stance that gives stability under a large load. The two-piece handle makes the Torin jack stand easy to transport and keep it. Also, it is safe to use with the safety overload system.
- Two-piece handle
- Durable steel casters
- Safety overload system
- 3-ton lifting capacity
- Wide stance
- Heavy-duty floor jack
- Built-in safety overload system
- It is sturdily made for longevity
- Torin Big Red T83002 has the ability to lift up to 3-ton capacity which is higher than the Hein-Werner HW93642 hydraulic jack.
- It is safe to use with its built-in safety overload system that prevents any use above the rated capacity.
- It has a two-piece handle for easy use of the service jack.
- The wide stance that it comes with offers stability under a large load.
Torin T82012 Hydraulic Trolley jack
The simple but highly effective floor jack from Torin has several great features. It is built with heavy-duty material and has a heavy-duty rotating saddle. In addition, it has a plastic case which is used to keep the trolley jack after use. In addition, the safety overload system that it has prevents using the trolley jack above its recommended capacity.
- Rotating heavy duty saddle
- 360 degrees swivel casters
- Plastic case for easy storage included
- Safety overload system
Related product: Check the latest review of Harbor Freight jack stands
- It is very easy to store as it comes with a plastic case for storing the jack.
- Torin T82012 comes with a safety overload system to prevent the use of the jack above its rated capacity.
- It is constructed from heavy-duty metal that makes it last longer
Torin T84025B Aluminum and steel racing jack (Black)
Torin T84025B black floor jack is an amazing tool from a reliable brand. It is made from durable aluminum and steel metals, which make it last longer. In addition, it can lift up to 2.5 tons, which makes it suitable to lift different types of vehicles. Unlike other service jacks, the Torin T84025B auto jack has a quick lift design that enables one to lift their car within the shortest time possible.
- Aluminum and steel racing jack
- Seven strokes to the maximum height
- Removable saddle
- Quick lift design
- Lifting capacity of 2.5 tons
- The garage jack is well built to last longer and withstand the harshness of different loads.
- It is very effective in operation as it has a quick lift design
- The floor jack has a nice handle for easy maneuverability together with the four wheels.
- It can lift loads of up to 2.5 tons; thus, it’s suitable for different types of vehicles.
Why Torin floor jacks are one of the best jacks
Like the Arcan floor jack, Torin Garage jacks are sturdily built with steel or aluminum metal, which are really strong metals and can last longer. Also, they can withstand tough conditions and lift heavy loads. Ensure you pick the most durable Torin car jack depending on what car you want to lift it with.
This floor jack brand creates tools that are ergonomically designed. This is from its plates to handles. Such features make handling the carjacks easy and simple to maneuver. Also, the ergonomic design enables the user of the trolley jack to have a simple time controlling it when lifting vehicles.
Meets safety standards
One of the most important things to look for when choosing a floor jack is whether or not it meets the safety standards. Torin floor jack meets or exceeds the ASME safety standards. This means that a person can use this jack without any fear of being harmed at all.
Easy to store and transport
Another great quality of Torin floor jacks is that they are very easy to transport and keep. Many people are afraid of buying hydraulic jacks due to their weight. So, Torin service jacks are built with lightweight aluminum, and some are made of both aluminum and steel. This makes carrying or pushing the jack from one corner of the garage to another easy. Also, they can be maneuvered easily with the four wheels, which are rear and front wheels.
Torin is among the most sought-after floor jacks on the market. It is made up of aluminum and steel metal jacks. It has different lifting jack models from which motorists can pick. Furthermore, the service jacks meet the standards measures for safety and are very easy to use and handle. So, if you have a high-rise car, truck or SUV, use Torin auto jack to repair your car tire or any other part below the car by using the Torin floor jack. Still, have a question after reading this Torin Floor Jack Review? Comment below.
Meet our professional car mechanic, Russell D. Steele, who has been in this field for five consecutive years and works with several automotive companies. He completed the "AUTOMOTIVE & LIGHT DUTY DIESEL TECHNOLOGY" course from NorthWest Lowa Community College, where he learned essential diagnostic and transportation management skills and became a certified mechanic.