Whether you ride a motocross bike or a sport bike, it is important to ensure that your motorcycle is in good condition before going out riding. Motorcycle riders know the joy that comes with cruising down the highway on this two wheeled vehicle. Just like any other vehicle, the motorbike needs maintenance after sometimes. Instead of visiting a mechanic, it can be less costly and convenient for one to carry out the practice by on their own. One of the vital tools that can help in such a practice is a motorbike jack. But with so many brands, selecting the best motorcycle jack is crucial. This review brings you the best Motorcycle jacks on the market for proper repair of your bike.
The 5 best motorcycle jack review
We have listed top motorcycle jack here.
Powerzone 380047 1700 LB hydraulic motorcycle/ATV jack
Powerzone is a famous brand that is highly rated by its previous users. The brand comes up with quality and durable jacks that mechanics as well as DIYers have come to love. It is made of steel construction and has the ability to hold up to a weight of 1700lb. it comes with various safety and protection features such as safety lock, rubber saddle and T-handle that makes using this to be easy. With its foot activated hydraulic pump, adjusting the motorbike to the ideal position is quick and seamless.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Rubber grip saddle
- 1700lb capacity
- Safety lock
- Lifting range of 4, ½ inches to 14, ½ inches
- Foot activated hydraulic pump
- It is durably made with heavy duty steel construction for longevity
- Powerzone 380047 has a rubber grip saddle to prevent from damaging the load
- It has an effective foot activated hydraulic pump that leaves both hands free for position and steadying the load.
- The safety lock prevents the jack from adjusting and it has multiple locking positions
- It can collapse up to a height of 4, ½ inch which makes it easy to store
Powerbuilt 620422E heavy duty 4000 lb triple lift jack
This is another excellent brand known of creating durable motorbike jacks. The Powerbuilt 620422E is a heavy duty jack with the ability of lifting loads with a weight capacity of u to 4, 000 lbs. similar to most of the jacks on the market; this jack is manufactured in China and offered at a really great price. The flexible design of the jack enables the triple lift to adapt to various kinds of vehicle frames. The locking safety bar holds the jack in position as a result getting rid of the use of jack stands. You don’t have to worry about your motorcycle frame getting damaged as it has padded lift rails. Furthermore, it has a wide base and wheels for extra stability. With the built-in tie down loops, lifting your motorbike is made easy. Use this ANSI certified jack to lift your ATV, motorbike, car or even trucks.
- Heavy duty construction
- Locking safety bar
- Flexible design
- Padded lift rails
- Meets ANSI standards
- Lift range of 6 inches to 17.5 inches
- Removable lift saddle
- 2 ton capacity
- It is durably made to last long
- It is really easy to use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI quality standards
- Has a safety bar that locks the jack in position after being raised
Black Widow MC-JACK motorcycle jack
If you’re looking for a high quality motorcycle jack for mounting, this is one of the best. The Black widow mc-jack is a durable tool that is specifically built to lift one end of the motorbike at a time. It is operated manually by a 7/8 inch socket driven scissor lift frame. The jack comes with adjustable and removable frame adapters. It is capable of lifting motorcycle that weigh 1, 100lbs or less. It has welded brackets on the base of each side which can be drilled for permanent mounting and offer great stability during use. Since it’s made from heavy duty steel, expect this jack to serve you for a long while.
- Steel construction
- Welded brackets at the base of the jack
- 2 removable frame adapters
- Maximum lifting capacity of 1,100 lb
- Lift range of 3.75 inches to 16.25 inches
- Can be adjusted to the preferred height
- It is easy to operate
- It is sturdily built with steel parts
- Suitable to use on shop floor
OTC 1545 Motorcycle lift
This is another quality motorcycle/ ATV jack. It comes with quality features and it is very easy to sue. It can lift a load that weighs 1, 500 pounds or less. Moreover, it can lift the load from a minimum height of 3, ½ inches to a maximum height of 16, ¾ inches. The removable handle makes controlling the load easy as it can move to any direction. It as well comes with an automatic safety lock and two ratcheting tie down straps for extra safety. With a two year warranty being offered by the manufacturer to purchaser, this is a jack that can be heavily relied on to offer great support while repairing the bike or changing its tire.
- Removable handle
- Automatic safety lock
- Foot pedal release
- 17 inch long skids
- Two ratcheting tie down straps
- Rear casters
- Lift capacity of 1500 lbs
- Lift range of 3.5 inches to 16, ¾ inches
- Two year limited warranty
- It is ergonomically designed to lift your bike accurately
- OTC 1545 has a removable handle that offers an easy access to the ATV or bike.
- It has an automatic safety lock to hold the load in position
- The foot pedal release is for adjusting the load up to the desired height
Venom sport bike motorcycle jack
If you own a sports bike such as BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki or even Ducati, then this is the best jack for you. It is made from high grade steel metal that will serve you for a very long period. It comes with a combo of rear paddle and front fork wheel lift stand that allows the user to either lift the bike from the back or front or even both. The front and rear stand set is very easy to use and are fully adjustable to fit a good number of sport motorbikes.
- High grade steel construction
- Fully adjustable design
- Dual rear paddle and front fork wheel lift stand
- No need of spools
- Engineered with leverage ratio
- It is very easy to use as it needs lifting of the front or rear wheel
- Venom jack is well constructed with steel which is a durable metal
- It can be utilized on all forms of terrains as it has wheels which offer stability
- It allows safe lifting of the rear wheel and no spool is needed
When buying a motorcycle jack, you need to look at various factors before coming up with your final choice. There are lots of brands being offered on the market and choosing the best motorcycle jack is really important. Ensure that you buy a motorbike jack that is durably made, is within your budget, has safety features and has the ideal weight to strongly lift your motorcycle.