Being a car dealer, I have come across different types of scan tools, both conventional and wireless. I can say they both have their own good and ugly side. Some brands and models outperform others. Conventional scan tools which are the most common ones are good, but I have come to love wireless diagnostic scanners due to their ease of use. Since I deal with lots of different cars (new and old models), I have had some of the best diagnostic code readers on the market. For this reason, I wanted to share with you one of the exceptional Bluetooth code reader that I have come across. This is the Bluedriver OBDII scan tool. It shows Live Data, Important Vehicle Information, Smog check, Freeze Frame and more. Read this Bluedriver obd2 reviews to know more about this tool.
Technical specifications of the Bluedriver OBD2 Scanner
BlueDriver OBD2 Scanner
|Works:||ALL 1996 and newer vehicles|
|Read and Clear CEL Codes:||Yes(Confirmed, Pending, and Permanent for all makes)|
|Check Engine Light:||Yes|
|Live Data:||Display multiple PIDs as a graph, gauge, or digital readout (or export the log to a file)|
|Mode:||6 (Advanced test results)|
|Freeze Frame:||Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored|
|Repair Reports:||Code Definition, Possible Causes, Reported Fixes (Vehicle-specific for each DTC)|
|Dimensions:||2.2 x 1.9 x 1 inches|
I stated to use the Bluedriver diagnostic scanner a few months ago when one of my friends recommended it to me. I can say that it is by far the best wireless scan tool that I have used. It is easy to connect and very stable. Also, it offers functions that other conventional scan tools provide and much more. This wireless scan tool is very accurate and can perform a basic scan of all vehicles to ensure that they pass emissions test and to check trouble or pending codes. Unlike conventional code readers, this scan tool is small in size and highly portable. You can keep it in your pocket or on the dashboard.
Bluedriver OBD2 Reviews(Video):
Some of the special features that this device comes with are the ability to customize your live data dashboard using different data sources like fuel pressure, mass air flow and many others. Also, it provides vital vehicle data about your vehicle such as maintenance schedule, vehicle specifications, technical surveillance, and recalls. With this device, you can check freeze frame data instantly, conduct smog check, and view repair reports.
All-in-all, the Bluedriver obd2 scanner is a great device for reading and clearing enhanced codes like airbag, ABS, transmission, and much more for Ford, GM, Toyota, BMW, Nissan, Chrysler, 20003+ Honda, and several other vehicles. In addition, it has a great customer support that is present 24/7 and ready to hear your queries and offer you solutions. The only shortcoming of this diagnostic code reader is that it is not compatible with windows mobile phones. It is specifically built for iOS and Androids phones, which is a huge disadvantage to individuals with windows phones.
Bluedriver OBD2 reviews & main features
- Read and clear CEL codes
- Freeze frame and smog check
- Read and clear enhanced codes
- Free vehicle specific repair reports
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- Free Bluedriver App
- Made for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android
- 24/7 customer support
- Bluetooth ompatible
- Measures 2.2 by 1.9 by 1 inches
- Repair reports
Why buy BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool?
- Sturdy construction – getting a reliable and durable diagnostic code reader is a great thing. After all, you want to use the code reader for over a very long period of time. The Bluedriver code reader is compact in design and simple to carry. It doesn’t take up much space like conventional scan tools.
- Portable device – with its compact design, this is a very portable and you can carry it as you wish. It measures 2.2 by 1.9 by 1 inches. It weighs less than 1.6 ounces and is very small in size. Keep it in the pocket when not in use of even in your backpack.
- Easy to install – unlike conventional code readers where you have to insert the scan tool cable to the car and then to the device, this one is very easy by simply placing it in the car and connecting it with the Bluetooth on your android or apple gadget.
- Easy to use – simply download the Bluedriver app to your iOS or Android device and link it with the scan tool by the help of Bluetooth. Then, you’re ready to start using it. You can get free app updates whenever you need them and there is a team of certified professional that will aid you.
- Easy to save, export and share reports – unlike other types of scan tools, the Bluedriver diagnostic code reader enables the user to easily save, transfer and share reports obtained from their vehicle. This makes repairs to be easy and fast.
- Versatile use – this obd2 scan tool is able to perform functions of conventional scanners and much more. It can read and clear enhanced codes, check and verify if the car is ready for smog test, read and clear CEL codes, repair reports, conduct advanced test results, show a wide range of PIDs as a gauge, graph, or a digital readout. Also, it has an interactive graphing of live data.
- No compatibility issues – if you are worried if your car is compatible with this device, then you shouldn’t be. This is because it functions on all vehicles and has no compatibility issues. For instance, you can use it on Ford, GM, Nissan, BMW, Chrysler, and several other vehicles around the globe. Just download the app from iTunes or Google play and start using it by linking the scanner with your tool.
- Very reliable – this is a very reliable code reader as it is very stable. After you connect it with your phone, it will accurately read and clear trouble codes on your car and other issues. This is done within a very short period of time. Also, it is very efficient in performance.
- It is economical – having a device that offers a wide range of features can cost you so much. But at such a great price, you will find a wide range of features that will enable you perform different tests and scans. If you need low price scanner then you can check bafx 34t5 bluetooth scan tool.
- Great customer support – of all the different brands that I have used, I really appreciate the great customer support I have received so far from Bluedriver. They have a technical support team that is active 24/7 and thus you can contact them anytime you wish to. Made by American engineers, you can as well heavily rely on this tool to always deliver as it meets the necessary standards.
- The first setback of the Bluedriver scan tool is that it doesn’t offer you solutions about fuel economy or driving.
- The huge setback is that it cannot be linked with windows devices as it is only compatible with iOS and Android devices.
If you are looking for a quality and reliable wireless scan tool, then the Bluedriver OBD2 code reader is a great choice. This car diagnostic scanner has saved me a lot of time and money. Working in a busy repair shop means that I have lots of vehicles to handle in a day. The Bluedriver is very accurate and efficient in performance. All you to do is to connect it to your car and link it with your phone. It does this in less than 5 seconds.
The portable Bluedriver OBDII scan tool will give you live and freeze engine data, turn off check engine lights, analyze error readings, and perform tests such as smog test instantly. Link it with your iPhone, Apple, iPad, and Android gadgets. If you have a windows gadget, you will be forced to acquire one of the 4 that I’ve just mentioned prior. Still, have a question after reading this Bluedriver OBD2 reviews? Comment below.