In the past, rat and mouse traps were common in many homes that were invaded by rats. But as time went on, baits were discovered to be more effective ways to get rid of these small troublesome rodents. Today, many people prefer using rat killers or mouse poison to eliminate these rodents. One of the notable and commonly used rat poisons is Tomcat rat poison. It functions well by slowly killing the rat after consuming it on its bait. In this best tomcat rat poison review article, we have selected the top 2 poison that works.
Top 2 Tomcat Rat Poison Comparison Table 2022
|Images||Tomcat Rat Poison||Our rating||Price Idea||Weight|
|(Editor’s Choice)Check Price||Motomco Tomcat All Weather Bait Chunx, 9-Pound|
|9.8 our of 10||Medium||9 pounds|
|Tomcat Mouse Killer I (Kid and Dog Resistant Refillable Mouse Bait Station, Bag with 16 Bait Blocks)|
|9.7 our of 10||Lowest||1.25 pounds|
If you are fed up trying various rodent bait killers without positive outcomes, you can try one of the two Tomcat rat killers that we are going to discuss in this review. They both come in bait chunks and will slowly kill the rat or mouse when it eats a portion of the bait poison.
Summary of Contents
These two are also highly rated on the market with lots of user reviews. In those online review sections, customers have praised them stating that they work effectively in getting rid of these pesky rodents. You can also look d con mouse trap if you believe in the trapping system.
Top Rated Tomcat Rat Poison Review 2023
Motomco Tomcat All-weather Bait Chunx(Our Top Pick)
Tomcat rodenticides are one of the best when it comes to controlling rodents in your home. Rats and mice can become a nuisance and the use of effective rodent killers like the Motomco Tomcat all-weather bait chunx can assist to get rid of rodents in the house. This bait chunx is a first-generation anticoagulant that implies killing the rat or mice. This poison slowly damages the rat body’s functionality and dies within a few days. Motomco Tomcat is our top-pick in this Tomcat Rat Poison Review article.
Technical Features of Tomcat All-Weather Rat Poison Killer:
|Features||Tomcat All-weather Bait|
|Eliminating:||both the rat and mice|
|good for:||light to moderate infestations|
|Made with :||food-grade ingredients and small amounts of paraffin|
|Unique block shape and edges:||Yes|
|mold and moisture resistant:||Yes|
|low wax content:||Yes|
The active ingredient in this rodent poison which is bromadiolone helps in suffocating the rodent to death. In addition, it is made with human food-grade ingredients that entice the rats to come and have a taste of the poison before they die slowly. Also, the 9-pound Motomco tomcat bait chunx can be utilized in different kinds of weather. Use this rat killer to eliminate these bothersome rodents from your home and have peace.
- All-weather bait
- 1st generation anticoagulant
- Contains bromadiolone
- 9 lbs
- Has human food-grade ingredients
- It can function in different types of weather which include winter and summer without any problem.
- It functions exceptionally well to kill rats and mice and is considered to be tougher than a barnyard.
- Motomco contains the active ingredient bromadiolone which suffocates and kills rats and mice in the house.
- It is made with human food-grade ingredients that attract and entice the rats and mice to come and have a taste of the bait chunx.
- The rat killer poison is available in two sizes which is 4 pounds and 9 pounds
- Functions better than rat traps as some traps cannot hold large rats
Tomcat Mouse Killer
This is one of the most effective rodent killers on the market. This rat poison made by Tomcat works well by getting rid of the bothersome rodents that invade our homes and cause sleepless nights. It comes with 32 blocks with every bait block having the capability to kill at least 6 mice. The mouse killer comes with a bait station that functions together with the bait block to eliminate the mouse. Furthermore, the mouse poison comes with a kid-resistant and dog-resistant refillable station that is safe to utilize indoors. Use this rat and mouse poison to eliminate all the small rodents that are disturbing you in the house.
Technical Features of Tomcat Mouse Killer I:
|Features||Tomcat Rat Killer|
|Eliminating:||up to 6 both the rat and mice|
|good for:||light to moderate infestations|
|Kid & dog resistant:||Yes|
|Resistant to weather:||Yes|
|Resistant to tampering:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||4 x 8.8 x 10.5 inches|
|Comes with:||32 bait blocks|
- Bait block
- Indoor application only
- Kid resistant refillable station
- Resistant to tampering
- The rat poison functions effectively by just one bait block killing up to 6 mice.
- It is suitable for indoor use where the rat or mice is trapped in the kid resistant refillable station
- Tomcat is safe to use in the house as kids cannot get access to the bait placed in the bait station.
- It comes with 32 bait blocks which are enough to eliminate all the mice and rats that may evade your home for a long while.
- The bait blocks together with the bait station function effectively not allowing the rat or mice to escape after consuming the poisonous bait.
How to detect rodents in your home
Rats and mice are animals that no one wishes to have in their house. This is because they cause a lot of damage to clothes, foods, and furniture as well as documents. The moment you discover you’re one of these in your house, it’s vital to tackle them right away. But how do you know if you have rats or mice in your peaceful home? Some of the signs to look out for if you suspect to have rats are: places where wood has been gnawed, a trail of dust, a heavy mask odor in the house, smears along baseboards and other places and rat or mice droppings. These are some of the signs to watch out for.
How to effectively use the rat killer poison?
- If you have pets in your residence, use bait stations to avoid them being victims of rodent poison. Rat baits attract more than just the rodents as cats and dogs in your home may also be tempted to eat the bait.
- Know the type of rodent you want to get rid of. Different baits may work differently on some types of rodents. Choose a bait that the rodent loves so that it can be attracted to it.
Advantages of using Tomcat Rat killer over other types
- The Tomcat bait is very easy to use
- It kills rodents very effectively as long as they have a taste of the bait chunx
- It functions better than rats or mouse traps as it kills all of them regardless of the size
Where to place the Tomcat bait chunx
Place the Tomcat bait killer on the ground and not on dishes. Also, you should place the bait in an area where your other pets don’t frequent so that they don’t get to take the bait as it may lead to their suffocation too. The place near the rodents dwelling or where they like to feed.
How long does Tomcat rodent killer take to kill
If it’s a mouse, it may take a few hours to die. But if it’s the rat, they take a while because they are larger. Usually, rats take at least a week or more to die. Also, rats are usually large in number and this might take a while before the entire population is wiped out.
What rodents does the Tomcat rat poison kill?
The rat killer poison is able to eliminate a number of rodents and even pets can fall victim. The cats can suffocate, but the poison isn’t strong enough to kill the dogs. The main targets for the Tomcat rat killer are rats and mice, which cause havoc and trouble in homes. This is the biggest advantage of using tomcat.
The Tomcat rat poison killer is an effective brand of mice and rat killer in homes. Although the rodent poison works slowly, it is very effective and can be relied on to wipe a rat or mice population in your home. There are different types of Tomcat mouse and rat poisons to choose from but we have discussed the Tomcat mouse killer and Motomco Tomcat All-weather bait chunk. These functions excellent and can be depended on to kill rats.
I hope this Tomcat rat poison review post will help to get rid of rats.
Kevin Nicholas is an automotive technician who is a genius at software and hardware-related issues. He manually tested more than a hundred OBD scanners and gave his honest opinion on whether the device was worth the money or not. His in-depth OBD review articles help people choose the right product, whether it is a European, American, or Asian vehicle. He completed his Automotive Specialized Training Course at Universal Technical Institute and has more than 15 years of experience in the field.