A car is a beautiful vehicle for going on a long journey. When you go on a long drive in a car, you can fall prey to several dangers. So it is vital to know the OBD2 codes to solve your car’s problems. Sometimes the vehicle’s system can be destroyed. Then you have to enlist the help of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC). The interpretation of DTC is a perfect helper for identifying your car’s problems and solving them quickly.
What does code C0035 mean?
OBD2 Fault C0035 Code= Issue With Right Front Wheel Speed Sensor Supply
When you go on a trip and feel some problems with your favorite car, you must check the DTC. If it results in C0035, it means the issue is the “Left Front Wheel Speed Sensor.” The wheel speed sensor runs the anti-lock brake, stability control, traction control, etc. The various vehicle dynamic purposes are essential for running it and working for the best protection against accidents. Because you not only get an attractive speed, but you also get an attractive control system using C0035.
Related Code– Fix C1223
So, the mentioned wheel speed systems do various tasks. The chassis includes all of the functions related to them. So, they are in the C series code to become the chassis’ working part.
Common signs of the C0035 Fault Code
How can you identify the problem with the left front wheel? There are some symptoms of the C0035 code.
- An enlightened ABS light will show you the problem with C0035. When the light flames up, it will indicate a problem with your car’s ABS.
- If some additional warning lights, like traction control or stability control light, beep or turn on, you will get the notification C0035. It will make you sure that you have to change the controlling system of traction.
- Sometimes the ABS becomes overactive. It is not suitable for the vehicle as it is dissimilar to controlling the car. So, the C0035 code shows you the sign and gives you a signal to recover the problem.
Possible Causes of C0035 Code
- The left front wheel speed sensor of the car can be defective. When it gets faulty, the vehicle will show you the C0035 code. You can quickly understand that you must solve the problem with the wheel of your car.
- The wires and the speed sensor circuits will also be damaged. You will find the connection is so poor that sometimes it is even lost. So, after seeing the C0035 code, you have to take the steps very quickly.
- C0035 indicates the sign of a damaged wheel speed sensor.
- It includes the problem of a “snaggletoothed” magnet on the bearing seal. You will find the C0035 whether the snaggletoothed lodestone is damaged, then understand it is to be repaired.
- If the ABS module of your car is problematic, the C0035 will show the problem of outdated software.
Identifying the C0035 Code
The make and model of your car can change the problems and complications of the wheel. The diagnosis of the C0035 can be more challenging for you if there is more than one problem in your car. As the diagnosis process is complex, it is best to get a mechanic’s help. A diagnosis is essential for solving the problem. A perfect diagnosis ensures you the best solution.
How to fix code C0035?
There are various ways of cleaning an error code when there is any problem with the vehicle. If the C0035 code is the reason for the faulty left wheel, you have to clear the code first by replacing the wheel. It would be necessary when the condition of the wheel is not good at all.
If you are not an expert at repairing the car, leaving the work to an expert would be better. But, if you desire to fix the car yourself, get a single-vehicle All Data subscription to collect all of the information about your vehicle. It can work as a guidebook for you to repair your vehicle without the help of a professional.
How much does it cost to replace the wheel speed sensor?
If your OBD II shows that there is an issue with OBD code c0035, then the problem is with the speed sensor. Now there is a question: how much should I pay to replace the wheel speed sensor?
Generally, the average cost of replacing the vehicle speed sensor is $256 to $301. The range of the cost will help you fix the problem in the proper range when you are in a survival center. If you hire some labor to repair the speed sensor, you will have to pay about $135. On the other hand, the price of the parts varies from $149 to $166. It is without the involvement of any taxes or fees. There is a problem with the speed sensor on the left rear wheel of a car. It does not reflect what type of vehicle it is or where you live.
Danger can come to us at any time. If you know the proper way to fix the damaged materials, you can overcome the risk. I hope this article will help you repair and replace the left front wheel of your car. Following these steps will solve the issues with the vehicle. Have a pleasant journey!
Kevin Nicholas is an automotive technician who is a genius at software and hardware-related issues. He manually tested more than a hundred OBD scanners and gave his honest opinion on whether the device was worth the money or not. His in-depth OBD review articles help people choose the right product, whether it is a European, American, or Asian vehicle. He completed his Automotive Specialized Training Course at Universal Technical Institute and has more than 15 years of experience in the field.