I love my cars so much. Most of the time, I spend driving around with friends or trying to fix or add something to my BMW X6. I have owned different car models which include a Toyota, Ford, Nissan, and now a BMW. Cars are great companions and keep me busy most of the time. For the several years that I have been driving, I have used different scan tools from various brands such as Autel, Actron, Innova, Launch and now OTC. Most of the scan tools that I have used have really lived up to the hype but none has performed(Considering the price, features & easy to use) as outstanding as the otc 3111pro diagnostic scanner. Read this OTC 3111pro reviews to know its features.
Technical specifications of the OTC 3111pro OBD2 Scanner
|Works:||ALL 1996 and later vehicles|
|Check Engine Light:||Yes|
|Reads, stores Data:||Yes|
|Playbacks live sensor data:||Yes|
|Clears codes & resets monitors:||Yes|
|Views freeze frame data:||Yes|
|Prints data via PC:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||12 x 4 x 3 inches|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
The otc 3111pro car scan tool is one that is overlooked in the market. I understand that the OTC brand is not as popular as the brands that I’ve mentioned above but it’s worth trying out. At such a fair price, this abs scanner offers a wide range of features that can only be found in high-end devices only. At first, I thought I had thrown away my cash when acquired the otc 3111pro diagnostic code reader. But I was wrong as it turned out to perform similar to the best scan tools on the market.
OTC 3111PRO Reviews(Video):
Check Price On Amazon
The OTC 3111pro code reader is sturdily built and is compact in design. It has the ability to read and clear pending or trouble codes. This tool can be updated via the internet and comes with a trilingual feature for easy use. It covers ABS and airbags for a wide range of vehicles. This includes domestic, Asia, and European vehicles. The otc 3111 pro has over 4.3 million verified fixes and it automatically retrieves VIN from vehicles. The large display screen enables the user to easily view scanned and tested results.
For sure, this is a modern scan tool that offers more than the basic functions. The difference with other top diagnostic code readers is that it is offered at a very affordable cost. Use it to scan vehicles that are OBD2, OBD1, and CAN compatible. It provides the scanned codes and results instantly which end up saving time. One of the unique features of the otc 3111pro scanner is the component locator that offers text descriptions to show where parts are situated on the vehicle.
Scan tool OTC 3111pro reviews & main features
- Records and plays back live, real-time engine data
- Dual PID graphing capability
- Component locator
- Trilingual manual
- ABS and Airbag coverage for 1996 – 2010 Ford, GM, Chrysler, and as well 1996 – 2009 Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles.
- LCD display
- Measures 12 by 4 by 3 inches
- Weighs 1.7 pounds
- Over 4.3 million verified fixes
- Automatically retrieves VIN from vehicles
- Print data to PC
- Display enhanced code definitions
- Backup battery
- USB port
Why you should buy an OTC 3111pro scan tool?
- The autoid enables automatic scanning. This is quick and very efficient in performance because it relieves the technician of the need to enter particular vehicle codes for the scanning to go ahead. The availability of the proportional integrated derivative is what enables it to assist with offering the ideal graphic data for analysis. In addition, the PIDs have spread across to more than 300 within its data streaming system.
- Durably made. Such a feature-packed scan tool becomes complete if it is well built. The otc 3111pro scanner is made of durable plastic. This can survive a few crashes here and there. Also, it guarantees users long-term use.
- Easy to use. All you have to do is to plug in the scan tool cable to the car and start reading and clearing codes. In addition, it comes with 3 different languages from which the user can select from. This is English, Spanish, and French. Hence, it allows people of different nationalities to easily use this OBD II scan tool. Also, the large LCD display screen has a backlight which enables the user to utilize the device in poorly lit conditions or not.
- It has the capability to code diverse pieces of data which cover more than 4.3 cores in total. The codes which are referred to as global codes covering both manufacturer-specific and generic codes are the reason this diagnostic code reader is regarded to cover all the OBDI, OBDII, CAN, and other diagnostic compliant motor vehicles.
- Fairly priced. One of the things that make this scan tool to be very loved by many people is that it is offered at a very great price. Despite having a wide range of excellent features, it is sold at a price that is lower than the scan tools in its category. If you are looking for the more cheap option then you can view Konnwei KW808 review.
- Time-saving. The OTC 3111pro scan tool is very easy to use. It will save you time as it can be set up easily and fast. Also, it is able to read and clear codes instantly. Thus, you will end up carrying out scans and tests on a wide range of vehicles within a very short period of time.
- The trilingual scan tool has a component locator that makes the scanner to be very accurate when scanning data because these assists get the right coding information.
- Otc 3111pro scanner has a live data feed function that will provide the user with real-time data access. Nevertheless, it has the ability to playback the scanned data and this is what makes it be exceptional. Furthermore, the OBDII diagnostic scanner has the capability to read free data, scans status check, drives cycle and displays numerous data functions.
- High compatibility device. This is the ultimate device for use on a wide range of vehicles. It is compatible with 1996 – 2010 Ford, GM, Chrysler, and as well 1996 – 2009 Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, and Toyota vehicles. Also, it functions with 1996 and newer domestic, Asian, and European cars and light trucks.
- Compact and lightweight diagnostic code reader. This scan tool is very easy to carry and sleek. It measures 12 by 4 by 3 inches. Also, it is lightweight and very portable. Carry it in your pocket or backpack without feeling any burden.
- Internet updateable. If you want to upgrade the software, just connect the device to a pc by use of the USB port that comes with it.
- The OTC 3111pro scan tool comes with an optional battery power that can be used if you don’t want to use the engine power or when the car is dead. Connect it and use the battery backup whenever you feel like it.
- The otc 3111pro scan tool is not able to support some features on some vehicles regardless of the hype. For instance, the ABS feature is not very universal as stated by the manufacturer.
The otc 3111pro is a high-end device offered at a very great price. It is very easy to use and can be updated through the internet. The scan tool has a large display screen for showing outcomes and it is sturdily built for longevity. In case your car is dead, you can still scan and clear codes by utilizing the backup battery. Use this device to playback live, real-time engine data and several other functions. Still, have a question after reading these OTC 3111pro reviews? Comment below.