Autel is a leading brand and offers some of the most versatile diagnostic scan tools on the market. They have both low cost and high-end tools to offer. So, whether you want a simple DIY type of scan tool or a professional type diagnostic scanner, Autel is the brand to look for. Among their high-quality scan tools, Autel Maxisys elite OBD2 scanner is one of the best. The Autel Maxisys elite scan tool(Upgraded Version of MS908P Pro) is a full OBD2 automotive scanner. It has a 1.8GHz code-core processor that provides the user with quick operation speed and a quick diagnosis. This is an advanced OBD2 Automotive Scanner and essential tool for auto mechanics. Read this Autel Maxisys Elite review to know more about this scanner.
Technical specifications of the Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool(Upgraded Version of MS908P Pro)
Autel MS908P Pro
|Works:||ALL 1996 and later vehicles|
|Display:||Retina display (2048×1536 dpi)|
|Check Engine Light(MIL):||Yes|
|Reads, stores Data:||Yes|
|Playbacks live sensor data:||Yes|
|Clears codes & resets monitors:||Yes|
|Batteries:||One Lithium Polymer batteries required|
|Views freeze frame data:||Yes|
|Remote Control Tech Support:||Yes|
|Real-Time push message notifications:||Yes|
|Processor:||NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU|
|Memory:||2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory|
|Camera:||Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Sensors:||Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery:||3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption:||Max 20W|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to +70°C|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to +55°C|
|Models:||More than 80 US domestic, Asian and European|
|Dimensions:||25.6 x 7.5 x 16.9 inches|
|Get transmission codes:||Yes|
|Price:||Check Today’s Price|
Moreover, it is powered by a 13600mA lithium polymer battery and has a RAM of 2GB. Connect the device to your car via Bluetooth and get to update it via Wi-Fi connectivity. This model is similar like Autel Maxisys MS906 which review is here. Autel offers buyers of this product 2-years free update. Get this MS908P device and scan more than 80 different car makes.
MS908P Pro Autel Maxisys Elite Review (Video):
Summary of Contents
- 1 Technical specifications of the Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool(Upgraded Version of MS908P Pro)
- 2 MS908P Pro Autel Maxisys Elite Review (Video):
- 3 Features of Autel Maxisys Elite scan tool
- 4 Why use the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner
- 5 Shortcomings of the Autel Maxisys elite code reader
Features of Autel Maxisys Elite scan tool
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Full OBD2 automative scanner
- Grease and water resistant
- 2GB RAM and 32 GB embedded memory
- 8 GHz code-core processor speed
- 7-inch Retina display with 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Powered by 13600mA lithium polymer battery
- Compatible with over 80 US domestic, Asian, and European makes and models
Why use the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner
- Considerate design and sturdy construction. The Autel Maxisys elite code reader is not only a quality diagnostic scan tool, but it is also well built. Its design is wonderful and will fit in your hands easily. The device can defy grease and water, which are some of the things that it is likely to encounter during use.
- Portable and smart. The Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is lightweight and portable. This makes it easy to carry from one place to another. Also, it has some outstanding features like automatically read VIN, one-click upgrade, and Autel cloud technology that offers you support anytime, anywhere.
- Ergonomic design; the Autel Maxisys elite diagnostic scanner is ergonomically created to allow the user to have a simple time handling it. It has a rubberized outer protection and a durable internal housing. In addition to the ergonomic design, it has a large TFT screen for easy displaying of fault codes and other info on the device.
- Fast and accurate; for quick reading of trouble codes and other functions, this is the ideal code reader. The Autel Maxisys elite scanner supports first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and faults, errors, and one-stop multitasking created for the ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, client info, and car records properly organized.
- Wide vehicle coverage; the Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is one of the most versatile diagnostic code readers on the market. It covers more than 80 US domestic, Asian, and European makes and models. Check and determine if it is compatible with your vehicle before purchasing it.
- Connects you to other technicians; this scan tool comes with a Maxifix platform that allows you to network with other professional technicians and access a huge database of repair, diagnostic tips, and processes, you can as well have data feedback and management via this platform and get several repair work completed.
- Automatic system and software update; this code reader has an automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications through the internet with instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere and interactive data logging session allow direct contact with Autel.
- It offers advanced ECU coding and programming.
- The scan tool functions very fast and efficient with the NIVIDIA Tegra” 4 Quad-core processor 1.8GHz. Actually, it has a bootup time of around 20 seconds. With such a feature, you are able to have a wonderful diagnostic experience.
- It performs tire pressure reset which makes up or replaces the tire, also, it tells the ECU that the tire pressure returned to normal and keeps all the data in a record.
Shortcomings of the Autel Maxisys elite code reader
- Updating the Autel Maxisys elite scan tool is very troublesome and it may even cause the device to crash.
- The tool doesn’t function on all the vehicles listed and it is important that you check compatibility with your car model before buying it.
- Autel lacks good customer care which is a setback. The user has to send an email and wait for the manufacturer to respond.
This is a high-end diagnostic code reader that performs a wide range of functions and is suitable for professional mechanics and technicians. It has lots of excellent features like the MaxiFix platform, Autel cloud technology, OE-level functionality, NIVIDIA Tegra” 4 Quad-core processor 1.8 GHz. In addition, it performs various functions such as SAS reset, Tire pressure reset, injector programming, coding function, online ECU programming, and many others. The scan tool is easy to use with the large TFT screen with a resolution of 2048 by 1536. On purchase, the manufacturer offers 2-years free updates. I hope, you have gotten a clear idea in this Autel Maxisys Elite review article.