The check engine light comes on for a reason. Whenever you see this light on your car’s dashboard, you shouldn’t take it for granted. Get it diagnosed at a repair shop or acquire a diagnostic scan tool to diagnose it by yourself. And before you erase the error codes, ensure that the problem is rectified by checking the error codes online and knowing what part of your car is causing the light to come on. A quality scan tool can save lots of money. And FOXWELL NT630 scanner is a great tool to diagnose a car. Read this Foxwell NT630 Review to know more about this tool.
Technical specifications of the Foxwell NT630 Plus obd2 scanner
Foxwell NT630 Plus
|Works:||ALL 1996 and later vehicles|
|Display:||DTC definitions on unit screen|
|ABS Active Test:||Yes, (Typical special test options include)|
|Airbag Diagnostic Functions:||Yes|
|Shows abs live data:||Yes|
|ESP sensors data:||Yes|
|Full OBD2 Service Function:||Yes|
|Reads, stores Data:||Yes|
|Service Functions:||Yes! Reset Check Engine Light, ABS and Airbag Service Light|
|Steering Angle Sensor Calibration:||Yes, (For more than 35 car makes)|
|Bi-directional Control Tests:||Yes|
|Life-long Free Updates:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||13.5 x 9.2 x 3.2 inches|
|Warranty:||One-Year Limited Warranty|
Make sure that you always acquire a quality and the reliable OBDII scanner. A great diagnostic scan tool will help you find the trouble code and solve the issue that your vehicle is facing. There are many types and brands of scanners, but you should choose the best like Foxwell NT630 scanner. The code reader that you pick should be updateable, compatible with a wide range of vehicles, within your budget. Simply, connect the code reader by plugging it into the OBD2 port below the steering.
The FOXWELL NT630 Review (Video):
Among the various scan tools on the market, the Foxwell diagnostic brand is one of the best. Just recently, I acquired the Foxwell nt630 and very glad that I did. The foxwell nt630 diagnostic code reader has outstanding features that many mechanics and motorists look for in the best scan tools. This scanner is able to support at least 10 different obd2 test modes such as O2 sensor test, live data, component test, and much more.
Furthermore, the user can use English or Spanish language. The large TFT screen makes reading of the error codes to be simple and quick. It is ergonomically designed and ruggedly built for versatile use. With an incredible coverage of at least 52 different vehicles, you can be glad that this scanner will read and erase codes on different types of cars. In addition to reading of trouble codes, it has the capability to provide accurate and professional diagnostic of Anti-lock braking system and airbag faults.
Features of the foxwell nt630 plus automotive ABS scanner
- Reads and clear codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- 3 inch TFT color screen and menu-driven options
- Delivers SAS calibration on more than 35 vehicle makes
- Has English and Spanish languages
- Enhanced OBD2 mode 6 functionality
- Covers an incredible range of 52 manufacturers with the latest models included
- Retrieves ECU information
- Code troubleshooters offer you faster and easier diagnosis
- Ergonomic design
- Provides live data graphing
- Provide accurate diagnosis on ABS , SRS, and steering angle system
- Lifetime free update
- USB cable
- Memory card
- User’s manual
Why use the foxwell nt630 Scanner?
- Sturdy construction – it doesn’t matter if you are a mechanic or DIY, having a strong and durable obd2 scan tool is important. The foxwell nt630 scanner is solidly built from durable plastic. It will serve the user for over a long period of time before acquiring a new scanner.
- Sleek and ergonomic design – the nt630 diagnostic scanner is a sleek and well designed scanner. It is very easy to handle with its ergonomic design. This scan tool can be used in tight places as it measures 12.6 by 8.5 by 3 inches. In addition, it weighs just 3.24 pounds which means that carrying it around the shop or in your car isn’t a problem at all. For larger display you may look at Foxwell NT510 model.
- Wide range of features – similar to high end diagnostic scanners, this scan tool offers a wide range of features. It allows the user to diagnose the ABS system, read, and clear error codes, and as well tell you what is wrong with the ABS system when the service light comes on. Also, it supports all 10 OBD2 test modes like component test, live data, O2 sensor test, and many others.
- Multilingual options and code definitions – one of the unique features of this code reader is that it has two languages to choose from. This is English and Spanish. So, the user has the opportunity to select the language he or she understands better. Also, the scan tool enables the user to read different codes and clear them too.
- Easy to use and read codes – if you have been finding it difficult to read or interpret your scan tool, the foxwell nt630 code reader is very easy to read and interpret. This is because it comes with a 4.3 inch TFT color screen that displays the outcome of the read error codes. It is as easy as 1-2-3.
- It is updatable – another good thing about this diagnostic scanner is that it is updatable. The lifetime free update feature makes it possible for the user to have the latest software which enables the device to function on newer car models even those built in 2016/2017. All you need is to update the diagnostic scan tool on the internet and get started. Updating the device will enable your device to have the current bug fixes, new cars, nely added parameters, and functionality.
- Compatible with a wide range of vehicles – in case you have different types of cars or you work or own a car repair shop, this is the ideal diagnostic scanner to have. It is compatible with more than 52 cars and offers precise diagnosis on ABS, SRS, and steering angle system. As well you can use it on newer car models even those built in 2016/2017 as it can be updated via the internet.
- Saves time and labor cost – using this scanner helps you save time and overall labor cost. This is because it enables the user to use the scan temporarily active or control ABS/airbag system or component. Also, you can inspect electronic components like sensors, actuators, switches, and relays are all made simple. This saves you time.
What should look at before buying a scan tool?
- Not compatible with all vehicles – a good number of users have complained that this scan tool is not compatible with their vehicles. This is a serious issue and one needs to test the scanner before buying it.
- Unsupportive customer care with no US number – a reliable brand is one that offers support to clients whenever they need it. This is not the case with the foxwell n630 scan tool as it doesn’t have a number in the US where you can reach their customer care. You will have to send an email to them and they are based in China.
- It functions slowly – a good number of users have reported that this device functions slowly which is a setback for such a quality scan tool.
Still, have a question after reading this Foxwell NT630 review? Comment below.
As sleek as the foxwell nt630 scan tool looks, it is able to read and erase problematic codes that appear on your vehicle. In addition, it covers a wide range of vehicles and supports all 10 obd2 test modes. It has lifetime free updates and a 4.3 inch color TFT screen for easy reading and erasing of error codes. Other functions of this code reader includes diagnosing the ABS system, reading and clearing error codes, indicating what is wrong with the ABS system when the check engine light is on. It retrieves ECU information and provides live data graphing. Such features and many others make this scan tool to offer accurate readings. I hope, you have gotten a clear idea about this scanner after reading this Foxwell NT630 review.
Summary of Contents