The moment you click online in search of one of the best inversion tables for back pain, Teeter inversion machines are some of the top searches you will get. Teeter is a brand that has earned its name over the years as they have specialized in creating quality anti gravity back pain relief machines for many years now. They offer a wide variety of back therapy machines which meet the FDA standards.
Their devices are created to decompress the spine and stretch support muscles, assisting to relieve back pains, lowers nerve pressure, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, realigns the spine, among other problems. In this Teeter hang up reviews article we have selected top 5 list.
Things to consider when buying a Teeter hang up inversion table
Ensure you check the weight of the Teeter hang up table that you want to utilize. In most cases, the therapy tables are able to withstand a weight capacity of 300 pounds. Pick a hang upside down machine that can lift your weight without many issues. It should have the ideal locking systems for safety too.
It’s ideal to select an inverted spine teeter machine with the right height, most therapy tables have a height range of 4 feet to 6 feet. Buying a device with an adjustable height is an added advantage.
People say that Teeter hang up inversion machines are costly. This is not very true considering the quality and safety they offer. In addition, this brand offers upside down machines that meet the FDA standards making it good for home use. Though a bit costly than most brands, Teeter hang up inversion tables are worth the cost.
As with the case with excellent brands, Teeter as well offers a 5 year warranty to buyers of its products. This instills confidence in buyers as the customer can still be in touch with the manufacturer after buying the inversion table.
- 1 Things to consider when buying a Teeter hang up inversion table
- 2 The 3 best Teeter Hang up reviews
What’s special about Teeter Hang up anti gravity back relief tables?
- They have special features which make them extra safe to use when compared to other brands
- They are certified by FDA which is the required standard for inversion therapy
- Offers a 5 year warranty
- They are easily foldable for simple storage
What are people saying about the inversion therapy machine?
Different people have voiced their thoughts about inversion therapy tables. When you view reviews about Teeter inversion therapy machines online, you will find mixed reactions from previous buyers. A good number of them applaud the brand and say it has some of the best back pain inversion tables.
One of the person said that it has helped him to get rid of the pain that has disturbing him for years in the back. Some say its costly while a good number of reviewers also praise its excellent features especially safety systems.
The 3 best Teeter Hang up reviews
Teeter EP-560 Ltd Inversion table for back pain relief(Our Top Pick)
Teeter is a brand known to create products that are FDA approved, thus they meet the standard regulations. This Teeter therapy machine is built with durable steel material for longevity and to hold a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs. in addition, it has a user height of 4 feet and 8 inches and 6 feet and 6 inches. The Acupressure nodes and lumbar bridge are some of the special features. Also, the machine has a secure lock out in full inversion that provides extra safety when in sue. Being FDA approved with a 5 year full warranty, expect this back pain therapy table to assist get rid of pain in the back and neck.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Acupressure nodes in varied heights
- Lumbar bridge
- FDA cleared
- Secure lock out in full inversion
- Stretch assist handles
- Maximum weight of 30 lbs
- Patented wrap around
- User height of 4 feet and 8 inches and 6 feet and 6 inches
- 5 year full warranty
- The therapy table folds easily for storage
- It is durably constructed to last long and hold a maximum of 300 pounds
- Has an excellent user height of between 4 ft and 6 ft
- It is very secure to use with the secure lock out in full inversion
- Manufacturer offers 5 year full warranty
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion table
This is one of the best Teeter Hang Ups models with excellent features that relieve pain and improves the user’s posture. It is built with steel which is a durable metal in order to last long. The inversion table can hold a maximum of 300 pounds and has a maximum height of 6 ft and 6 inch. The ratchet ankle lock system and extended ankle lock handle offers extra safety when using this device. Since its FDA approved, this teeter can be a good device to sue in your home with an easy to fold frame design for storage.
- Made of both plastic and steel
- EZ angle tether strap
- Ratchet ankle lock system
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Patented flex technology
- FDA cleared
- Extended ankle lock handle
- Precision balanced
- 5 year full warranty
- It is very comfortable with the adjustable foot platform and ergo support embrace supports
- It is easy to sue by just adjusting to your preferred height
- EP-950 can fold easily and doesn’t need a lot of space to keep it.
- It can be assembled in 5 simple steps
- The manufacturer offers a 5 year full warranty on the therapy machine
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Therapy table
The Teeter EP-560 is a wonderful back pain inversion machine that can relieve pains in the lower back and neck. The inversion table can hold a maximum weight of up to 300 pounds. It comes with a comfortable backrest made with flex technology. The adjustable head pillow adds comfort to the user and the EZ angle tether strap that provides different preset angles. With a 5 year warranty from the manufacturer, acquire this inversion back pain reliever to reduce stress, lower back pain and improve your body posture.
- Adjustable foot platform
- Maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Backrest with flex technology
- 5 year warranty
- EZ angle tether strap
- Adjustable head pillow
- Handles a maximum height of 6 feet 6 inches
- The adjustable foot platform allows for optimum position for ankle comfort and safety
- The backrest has a flex technology that provides great comfort to the user as they adjust to different positions.
- The inversion table offers extra comfort to the user with its adjustable head pillow
- The non-skid floor stabilizers prevent the inversion machine from moving on the floor.
Although Teeter inversion tables aren’t for every person, it is evident that the vast majority have come to love these back pain relievers due to their efficiency and effectiveness. They are favorably priced and offer some of the best features. In addition, the support the Teeter brand provides to its customers is one of a kind and customers feel they get value for their money.