If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, there is a chance that you’ve used a J5 tactical flashlight before. The J5 brand of tactical flashlight is one of the best with numerous units sold all over the world. Being an American brand, the J5 military grade flashlights are made with a lot of precision and that’s why they are regarded as one of the best. The materials used to create these lights are sturdy and enables them to defy the hard outdoor environmental conditions. There are different flashlights to select from and it all depends on the taste and needs of the user. In this J5 tactical flashlight review article we will explain why you should buy this j5.
J5 Tactical Flashlight Comparison Table
|Image||Flashlights||Lumens||Battery||Body & Weight|
|Check Price||(Editor’s Choice)|
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight
|1 Lithium Metal batteries required.||Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
W: 2.4 ounces
|Check Price||J5 Tactical Flashlight |
|A Single AA Battery or a 14500 Rechargeable||Sturdy metal body
W: 1.92 ounces
Top 2 J5 Tactical Flashlight Review
These military grade lights from J5 are made to withstand all the challenges that can be met while in the wild. The flashlights are waterproof and impact resistant. Having such a reliable flashlight while going for a hunt can be the difference between killing a target or missing it.
Be safe and always have a flashlight with you so that you can prevent many unforeseen circumstances ahead of you. In this review, we have discussed more about two of the best J5 edc tactical flashlights as follows:
J5 Tactical V1-PRO bright flashlight
The compact design of the J5 V1 pro flashlight makes it suitable for tactical use. In addition, it has a nice great grip that ensures that the user has full control of the flashlight while out there. It is durably constructed with aluminum alloy metal for long lastingness. This material is durable and can’t break easily even on impact. The waterproof O-ring seals make sure that water doesn’t damage the inner parts. It uses LED bulb which is long lasting and very powerful.
Switch on the low mode if you want the flashlight to run for long hours or the strobe mode if you are in danger and need to protect yourself. Weighing just 2.29 pounds with a belt clip; keep this tactical flashlight ready on your belt or pocket to apply it when needed. You can be a hunter, hiker or police, this flashlight will prove to be of great assistance.
- Durable aluminum alloy construction
- 3 different light modes
- Compact tactical design
- Adjustable focus range
- Maximum 300 lumens
- Powered by single AA battery
- Lights up to 600 ft
- Pocket clip
- Button for lighting on/off
- Anti-roll head
- Weight of 2.29 pounds
- Waterproof o-ring
- Convex lens
- It is easy to use with the simple to press tactical tail switch at the end of the cap
- J5 is sturdily built with aluminum alloy metal for longevity and to resist the harsh outdoor conditions.
- It has 3 different light modes which are low, high and strobe for better utilization of the flashlight
- The adjustable focus range allows the user to change the to either floodlight or spotlight
- The light covers a long distance of 600 ft when it’s on maximum lumens.
- The anti-roll head is for hitting the assailant or preventing the torch from easily crashing when it falls.
- The compact design fits well in the palms of the user and it has a nice grip
- The belt clip is for attaching the flashlight when not in use or having it ready when need arises.
- It does run for long hours as it uses a single AA battery or a 14500 rechargeable battery
- 300 lumens maximum is not enough to cover a very wide area which may inconvenience the user.
J5 Tactical Flashlight 250 lumen
If you’re looking for a small powerful flashlight, the J5 tactical light is the best choice for you. Powered by one battery, the J5 tactical torch can light for hours before running out. It uses Cree led bulbs which are bright and highly durable. The bulb can continue working for the next 5 years if well taken care of. The flashlight is also made from aircraft grade aluminum alloy which keeps the inner parts intact. Its compact design allows the user to easily handle the light and the grip provides easy control.
If you want to light a bigger area, you can use the lights intense beam which reaches up to 600 feet on 250 maximum lumens. The scalable focus makes it simple to adjust the light to either a low or high beam. With 3 different light modes, get to have full control of the flashlight by either using the low, high or strobe mode when necessary.
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Heavy duty belt clip
- Scalable focus
- Attack head bezel design
- Maximum 250 lumens
- LED bulb
- Intense beams covers up to 600 ft
- 3 Different light modes
- Compact tactical design
- Powered by one battery such as AA or 14500 battery
- Switch button
- The flashlight is durable and long lasting as it is made from strong and light aircraft grade aluminum alloy material.
- It has a scalable focus to change the light to either extremely bright or partly bright
- The flashlight is very bright when on a maximum of 250 lumens
- It uses LED bulb which is durable and remains bright even in varying weather conditions
- It comes with sturdy head bezel design that can be used to hit the enemy in case of danger or break the emergency glass in the situation of fire in a car
- This light is easy to handle with its compact design and stable grip that allows the user to have total control of the flashlight.
- It is easy to use by just switching on or off the light with great ease.
- The heavy duty belt clip makes storing of the device easy in your pocket or belt by just attaching it.
- It uses just one battery which means it won’t run for the whole day or several hours before running out of power.
- The light isn’t as bright as other top rated flashlights with higher number of lumens.
From the above two flashlights from J5, it is evident that it is an amazing brand with quality tactical lights. J5 is known for coming up with great lights that can defy the hard outdoor environment. These lights are created with sturdy aluminum alloy metal and their body is rugged for durability. They use led bulbs which are known to resist impact and remain bright even in dusty or smoky surroundings. Such features make J5 tactical brand to be exceptional and one to rely on when you are in danger or going out hunting or camping. Hope you’ve found this J5 tactical flashlight review to be of great help.