The best single din head unit is that which provides the user with soothing music and convenience at the same time. Things have changed and our smartphones have become a huge part of us. Getting a car stereo unit that integrates a smartphone in is a great option.
Summary of Contents
- 1 Things to look for in the best Single din head unit
- 2 Top 5 best single din head unit reviews 2019
Things to look for in the best Single din head unit
With the dynamic world that we live in, things have changed a lot and smartphones have become part of our lives. So, it’s important to choose a single din unit that integrates smartphones. This will make it simple to access music files in our phones and receive calls while driving.
There are different designs of stereos being offered by different manufacturers and it’s vital to select a design that compliments your car. Single head units are usually compact and fit well in either a single of double din head unit. Furthermore, look at its display and ensure it comes with the features that you like.
The controls of the car unit are important as they will determine whether the unit is easy to operate or not. Consider choosing a single stereo unit with strategically-positioned controls so that you can find it easy to control the stereo system as you drive. In short, it should be convenient. You may also look this in dash navigation systems reviews if you visit new place very often.
A quality head unit will improve the overall sound of your music system to a soothing one. A unit that sounds great on its own without addition of an amplifier can be a good addition to your car system.
This means how versatile the head unit is going to perform. If you need a versatile unit, select a stereo unit that can allows various connections to external sources. Connections such as audio/video inputs, RCA outputs and microphone input among others, can be great to have.
In order for you to pick a stereo unit that is powerful, you need to check its power ratings. Check the max power output, which will refer to the maximum amount of power that can be created within a short period of time.
Also, view the RMS power output , which is the power that can be created at a progressive rate.
Top 5 best single din head unit reviews 2019
Alpine Single-Din Car stereo(Our Top Pick)
The Alpine single din head unit is excellently made to provide a soothing feeling t the user.
It has Bluetooth that makes it convenient for the driver to use the system whole driving. It is easy to control with a remote and has LCD text display for showing the songs being played. With its compatibility to android and iPhone phones, the device is a top addition to your car music system.
- Compatible to android and iPhone
- LCD text display
- Dedicated subwoofer preamp RCA output
- Remote control
- One year parts and labour warranty
- It is easy to use with remote control
- It is compatible with android and iPhone
- Has hands-free technology for convenience while driving
- Comes with one year warranty on parts and labour
Pioneer DEH-150MP Single Din Car Stereo
The Pioneer DEH-150MP is a quality single din head unit that brings a new experience in your car.
This unit has an advanced sound retriever that produces quality music in your car. The wireless remote control makes using this device to be simple. It has several media sources to attach to such as MP3 and CD that makes it to be versatile. These and other features make this device to be worth having in your car.
- Multi-segmented LCD display
- Detachable face plate
- MP3 playback, CD, AM/FM receivers
- Wireless remote control
- Illuminated front aux input
- Electronic shock protection
- Advanced sound retriever
- Simple but nice looking design
- Easy to operate with the wireless remote control
- Improved sound retriever for compressed audio enhancement
- One year sonic electronix warranty
JVC Arsenal KD-R975BTS Single Din Car Stereo
The JVC Arsenal KD-R975BTS is one of the best single din car units on the market. Not only is it well designed but performs exceptionally too.
It has a built-in Bluetooth features that enables drivers stream audio and answer calls as they drive for convenience. Also, it has 3 zone color displays that add vibrancy in the car as music plays. Acquire this best car stereo unit and listen to quality music as you drive without being distracted.
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Detachable face with 12-digit LCD
- 3 zone variable color display
- USB port
- 32 step brightness control
- Satellite radio
- It is wonderfully designed to compliment your car well
- Has 3 zone variable color display to beautify the interior of your car
- Plays different media files such as WMA, MP3, FLAC and WAV
- Large LCD screen to display different text with songs included
BOSS Audio BV9976BSingle Din Car Stereo
The stylish but effective Boss audio single din car unit has a wireless remote for simple control of the stereo as you drive.
Connect it with your phone as you drive ad receive a call or stream audio. This is because it is compatible with audio from MP3 players and smartphones. Manufacturer provides 3 year platinum online dealer warranty on purchase.
- Detachable front panel
- Hands-free technology
- Compatible with audio from smartphones and MP3 players
- Wireless remote
- 3 year platinum online dealer warranty
- It is easy to use with wireless remote
- Comes with hands-free technology for convenience
- Can play from different sources of media such as USB, DVD, C, MP3 and WMA, etc.
Kenwood KDC-X500 Single Din car stereo
Kenwood is an excellent brand that has continued to come up with new and better car stereos. This single din music car system comes with a built-in amplifier that enables it to produce good music. It has Bluetooth that allows the driver receive calls or as well stream audio as they drive. With the USB port and CD receiver, the single unit offers you more options to play your music from different sources.
- Built-in mosfet amplifier
- Detachable face
- CD receiver
- USB port
- It has expandables that makes it to be versatile like USB port, Bluetooth and CD
- Durably built
- Allows driver to conveniently use the head unit as they drive through the hands-free technology
Whether it’s single din head unit or double din head unit, these units play a huge role in offering comfort and convenience to the driver as they drive. The single din unit is cheaper but still effective in performance. If you want the best, consider buying from a notable brand and be ready to spend. The head unit should be versatile in nature and provide good music. Still, have a question after reading this Best Single DIN Head Unit? Comment below.