With more than 10 years experience, Autel has been producing automotive diagnostic tools. It is one of the leading brand when it comes to diagnostic scanners and knows exactly what the needs of customers are. The brand offers numerous diagnostic code readers and the Autel maxicheck pro scan tool is one of them. This diagnostic scan tool is great for the ABS, SRS, EPB, SAS, Airbag, Oil Service Reset, BMS and DPF. Read this Autel Maxicheck Pro reviews article to know more details about this scan tool.
Technical specifications of the Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiCheck Pro
|Works:||under 2013 or older vehicles|
|Display:||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )|
|Check Engine Light(MIL):||Yes, Easily determines the cause|
|Resets the Oil Service Light:||Yes|
|Record and Playback OBD-II live data:||Yes|
|Update option:||One year free online update|
|Views freeze frame data:||Yes|
|Turn off the ECU and brake warning light:||Yes|
|Opens and closes electronic brake calipers:||Yes|
|Storage Temperature:||-20to70(-4Hto 158H)|
|External Power:||12.0 to 18.0 V|
|Get transmission codes:||Yes|
|Vehicle Coverage:||GM, CHRYSLER, FORD, AUDI, ABARTH, ALFA, BENZ, BMW, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, CITROEN, DACIA, EU FORD, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, MINI, MAYBACH, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, LANCIA, RENAULT, SAAB, SMART, SEAT, SKODA, SPRINTER, VW, VAUXHALL, AU FORD, HOLDEN, ACURA, DAEWOO, VOLVO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, INFINITI, KIA, LEXUS, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SCION, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA|
|Warranty:||Limited One Year Warranty|
The Autel Maxicheck pro code reader is a versatile but simple to use gadget. It is durable and compact in design. It has a large TFT color screen for easy display of fault codes and other functions. The car scan tool can resist grease and water for longevity and great performance. Moreover, this tool price is less than the Autel MD802 Maxidiag but have similar type functionality.
Also, it is software updateable and the manufacturer offers a limited warranty. Some of the functions it performs include reset steering angle sensors, reset oil light, read, clear & diagnose electronic brake caliper, inspection mileage and service rest, among others.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Reviews(Video):
Features of Autel maxicheck pro scan tool
- Resets the oil service light and battery registration
- Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality
- Turns off the ECU & Brake warning lights
- Reset steering angle sensors
- Carry pack
- TFT color screen with 320 by 240
- Grease and water resistant
- Software updateable
- One year free software updateable and limited warranty
Why buy Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool?
- It is a great scanner for bleeding the brakes on different car models that the device is compatible with.
- Performs several functions – this is a versatile code reader that enables the user to read and clear fault codes, reset oil light, reset open and close electronic brake calipers, reset steering angle sensors, inspection mileage and service reset, battery maintenance services, and much more.
- Durable construction – this code reader from Autel is sturdily built with a strong case. This case prevents the inner parts from being damaged. It is also grease and water resistant for longevity. So, you can use this device in adverse conditions without worrying about anything.
- High compatibility level – if you are a mechanic, work in a car repair shop or own different car models, then this is the ideal scan tool for you. This is because the Autel maxicheck pro scanner is compatible with 50 different car makes around the world. All you need is to ensure that it is compatible with your vehicle. If you need more powerful scan tool then check this Autel Maxisys Elite diagnostic tool.
- Large display screen – the Autel Maxicheck pro diagnostic scanner is very easy to use with the large display screen. The TFT screen has a resolution of 320 by 240 which is great for such a device. Here, all the data or error codes are displayed clearly for the user to see. In addition, it has simple to use buttons by even a beginner.
- Easy to read and erase codes – this gadget is fast and accurate. The fault codes are displayed on the TFT screen and you can research them online to know what they mean.
- Easy storage and carry – if you are worried about how you will carry or keep this device, you shouldn’t be. The Autel Maxicheck pro scanner comes with a sturdy carry case. This is where you will keep the port cable, USB cable, and the device. The case is sturdy and your gadget will be safe when kept in it as you travel from one place to another.
- Updateable software – this is a device that can be used for over a long period of time as it can function on cars built from 1996 and newer models. It is software updateable, which implies that it can function on even newer car models. Also, the manufacturer offers one-year free software updates.
- Limited warranty – there are few brands that provide warranty on their products. One of those brands is Autel. If you purchase the Autel Maxicheck diagnostic code reader, you will get one-year limited warranty. This is a great indication of how Autel trusts their products and are ready to help clients if they face any challenge. So, Autel is a reliable brand.
- Poor customer support – Autel takes long to respond to pleas from their clients.
- Compatibility issues – the device is not compatible with all car models and you should check the list and determine if it’s compatible with the car(s) you want to diagnose.
- It uses up a lot of memory for every module which might force you to delete some modules, especially when updating the diagnostic scan tool.
Autel scan tools are some of the best. They are sturdily built and well designed for easy use. The Ancel maxicheck pro is a good example of how dedicated this brand is. The maxicheck pro scan tool is durably made and offers a wide range of functions. This device is compatible with more than 50 car makes on the market. It can read and erase fault codes, reset oil light, reset steering angle sensors, read and clear error codes, and diagnose electronic brake caliper, among many other functions. The large display color screen enables the user to easily read codes and info presented on it. Autel as well provides one-year software updates and limited warranty to purchasers of the diagnostic scanner.
If you have any question after reading this Autel Maxicheck Pro Reviews comment below.